Tuesday 17 June 2014

#PurposeOnPurpose With Mercy Njoki #CTA101


...I now know that my calling is to spread the message of order, of truth, of healing...of how God intended things to be. So music is not who I am...it is the staff in my hand. It is what I use to spread a message of grace and love, it is what creates platforms for the message of God's order to be spoken of, of healing, of sobriety, of truth. It is what makes me someone that a young girl somewhere can look upto or a young professional somewhere can listen to. It is the staff in my hand.

... and now that I know what I am about and what my purpose is, as God enables me, I am plugging into my God-given gift/calling in music and trusting God to open doors as He sees fit, to equip me and be my guide, to teach me, anoint me, skill me, divinely connect me and sustain me. I am purposing to work hard, to pursue this relentless and to be the best.

Now that I know what I am about, I'm ready...



2013 has been a full year for me... one of the things I got introduced to was GRACE!! I never knew grace nor have I ever known it like I have this year! God's constant faithfulness a midst my constant failings... I genuinely cannot fathom it but I am SO grateful! #PurposeOnPurpose

(Live on #TrinityConnect - Homeboyz Radio) 

No comments:

Post a Comment