Sunday 15 June 2014

One-On-One With NTV TV Anchor Victoria Rubadiri #CTA101


I am a reporter and PrimeTime news anchor for NTV's Weekend Edition that airs every Friday to Sunday at 9pm. I am also the host and producer of the Women and Power segment that airs every Saturday during the PrimeTime bulletin. I hold a Bachelors Degree in Broadcast Journalism from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia. I also have a background in radio working as a business journalist and news presenter at Capital FM in Nairobi for almost two years. I did freelance work in Public Relations in New Jersey and New York prior to my return home to Kenya. I enjoy cooking and photography in my free time. My passion is mentoring youth which I have been involved in for the last five years both in the US and Kenya. #CTA101

(Interview With NTV Anchor Victoria Rubadiri on CrossOver101)

(Victoria Rubadiri on AM Live- Progressive journalism)

+NTV Kenya Victoria Rubadiri at work 

No comments:

Post a Comment