Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mercy Njoki's #PurposeOnPurpose Journey (VIDEO) #CTA101

Listen/Download - Natafuta - Mercy Njoki 

"Natafuta"... Ohh my!! Was written in bed and in tears It continues to be a constant prayer that "God, You put me here (earth), show me which way to go..." and true to the song, I am beginning to see it moment by moment, step by step, day by day, I'm getting clarity. I cannot describe the relief and JOY!! God is good, if we ask He shows us! I'm still on the path but this time there's light at the end of the tunnel. #PurposeOnPurpose #CTA101 

Listen/Download - Natafuta - Mercy Njoki 

Written By +Mercy Njoki 
Produced By "That Guy" +Jaaz Odongo 
Mixed & Mastered By Jaaz "That Guy" Odongo At SoundMind Studio
MWAPI Entertainment
Music With A Positive Influence




No comments:

Post a Comment