Sunday 22 June 2014

I Believe In You - Astar feat. Pete Odera & Julian Kyula #TheLight #CTA101

http://bit.ly/1lhDdM5 - I Believe In You 
(Astar feat. Pete Odera & Julian Kyula) 


When I fall to my knees (I believe in You)
And I can see the way (I believe in You)
When I know that it's hard and they say that I'm wrong and I feel like I'm lost (I believe in You)
When the road gets rough (I believe in You)
And this life gets tough (I believe in You)
When the day turns to night and I can't see the light and my life's in a crisis (I believe in You)
When my friends walk away (I believe in You)
And the sky turns to grey(I believe in You)
When I'm out in the rain and I can't take the pain I will call I will say (I believe in You)
When I feel like it's over (I believe in You)
I will look to the sky (I believe in You)
And I fall to my knees and I life up my hand and I pray and I sing and I say (I believe in You) 

No comments:

Post a Comment