Tuesday 5 July 2016

Your Love Is Amazing - Beka Dawn & Bethu #CTA101


Your Love Is Amazing - Beka Dawn & Bethu
Written & Produced by Beka Dawn


I see everything that I need
here, all that i want yet it’s so clear
I am unworthy of love like yours
oh how my heart yearns to fix all my brokenness
wash me of fear and of hopelessness
you see something inside me that you call beautiful
oh how I long for your holy embrace
but I see my past that I cannot erase
yet you see it all and you don’t look away
what kind of love is this?
your arms open wide and you welcome me in
I cannot describe, I can’t even begin
to fathom this love never known before
you are mine and I am yours
you see all my failures and love me the same
your kindness and mercy have opened the way
to stand here forgiven and covered by grace
I am overwhelmed by your wonderful love
now everything that was broken
you’ve mended, with grace you have spoken
peace into every place of fear
oh how my soul sings of joy that’s unspeakable
freely
you’ve given me freedom and I see
something miraculous, ashes have now become beautiful
captured inside of your holy embrace
mercy forgives what I cannot erase
redeeming my heart and removing disgrace
what kind of love is this?
your love is amazing... so amazing
your grace is amazing... so amazing
your mercy, amazing... so amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment